Monday 15 July 2013

Quilled Penguin Earring

Hi Friends

Some time back had a chance to view a lovely pair of earrings at my friends FB page....:)
On having a closer look I found they were made of Polymar Clay....
or that is what I felt...
Do visit the link given below  for more ideas

" Trust Me ,I'm a Genius"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=514156181986653&set=a.251171384951802.59554.251166708285603&type=1&relevant_count=1

 Now as I am into quilling I tried to make quilled earrings 
of the same pattern







Hope u'll like them and leave ur valuable comments;)



9 comments:

  1. Something very new interesting.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, cute and unique :)
    So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute penguin earring..great idea..thanks for your lovely comments on peacock feather necklace set..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kunda Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog
    dropped by to see if you had shared anything new.The penguin is so cute.Hope all is well
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kunda, thanks for visiting my blog. Vellum is as parchment paper like thick tracing paper which is see through. Hope this helps. If you visit the unstampabelles blog you can see how all the Design team members have used vellum.

    ReplyDelete