Sunday 3 June 2012

Anniversary Card

Hello Peeps...

After a long vaccation @ my native place in Goa with my relatives I am back with a bang...;)

This time I have come up with an Anniversary Card...

Do have a look and give ur valuable comments which I'll be eagerly awating;)


 



 



 



 


Inside of  the card  was designed with seven pop - up flowers....

I have used handmade silk paper 4 the card

Roses and the pop up flowers are handmade by me

And 4 the 1st time I have tried my hand @ quilling as I wanted my 

card to be very special as it was 4 a special couple's 25th  Wedding Anniversary...

and trust me they liked it the most:)

3 -D glitter has been used to outline the flowers and also 4 the sentiment... 

Pearls are used from my stash...



I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

1.) Anything Goes Challenge Blog - # 68 Anniversaries

http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.in/2012/05/68-anniversaries.html

 2.)Divas By Design - Anything Goes

http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.in/2012/05/challenge-37-anything-goes.html

3.) Crafty Creations Challenges - Challenge #173 Wedding or Anniversary

http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.in/2012/06/challenge-173-wedding-or-anniversary.html 

4.) Challenge #2 at Just keep on creating -Anything goes and travel stories

 http://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/challenge-2-at-just-keep-on-creating.html

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Utterly speechless! Very creative and beautiful... Love it!! Awesome!!!!

    -Kunal Nayak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very pretty.....loved d outer and inner tooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card.you use glitter lot.
    megha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauitiful anniversary card, perfect for our theme!

    Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes - hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to have you back Kunda--the flowers on the front look awesome .
    I always find that glitter glue on the inside of pop up cards tend to make the pop up elements stick together if left closed for some time---did you not have the problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true Doc...
      I had made that card while in Goa n as its a pop up card i slightly dried it in the sun after the application and this was done one day b4 the occasion...but the flowers popped out nicely when my Sis opened it...
      I have to be careful the next time ...thnks dear 4 ur suggestion:)

      Delete
  7. LOvely card and your flowers are gorgeous
    Thanks for playing along with the Diva's this week and good luck in the challenge
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just gorgeous love those flowers,bless you for playing at anything,goes,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty - love the colours together and i love all the detail around the edges! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kunda, this is such a lovely card. The quilled flowers are really gorgeous and I love the colour combo as well.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete