Monday 4 June 2012

Photo Frame

I wanted to make a simple rectangular shaped frame using 

popsicle sticks... but my  daughter Rakhi came up with the  best idea ....House shaped frame...:)


 

 







 

 I used a  dark brown card stock (recycled from

a wedding card) for the back ground...

flowers are handmade by me  

the silver leaves sequences 

and the blings are from my stash

Awaiting your inspirational comments which I need the most:)

I am entering this for the following challenges:

1.) Anything Goes Challenge Blog - # 68 Anniversaries

http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.in/2012/05/68-anniversaries.html

2.) Divas By Design - Anything Goes

http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.in/2012/05/challenge-37-anything-goes.html 

3.) Challenge #2 at Just keep on creating - Anything goes and travel stories

http://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/challenge-2-at-just-keep-on-creating.html


 

6 comments:

  1. nice idea!!!!!
    megha
    meghanuj01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rakhi is on creative girl---hats of to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Divas. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super great idea bless you for playing at anything goes,this month,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your daughters idea of a house shaped frame was fantastic and you have put it together perfectly.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete